* This drop-thru anchor is designed for concrete and steel to provide a quick and easy tie-off point for your fall protection system.
* Installs quickly and efficiently, with standard tools, into a 1-1/2 in. to 1-3/4 in. diameter hole with a minimum thickness of 4 in.
The anchor must be installed overhead, and it is available in different lengths for added job site versatility and flexibility.
* This anchor is portable and reusable. It can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location for added job site flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership.
* The high strength coated and stainless steel construction provides a strong and safe connection and offer maximum durability to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
* Swiveling D-Ring keeps this anchor from tangling up as you move around the job site.
* A partially shielded cable protects against damage caused by rubbing against the substrate so you can use this anchor longer.
** Meets or exceeds OSHA Standards for fall protection anchors.