* Telescoping reach of 11-1/2" to 27-1/2" of the davit arm ensures mechanical device lifeline(s) remain centered over the confined space.
* An adjustable vertical height of 66" to 76" eliminates the need for custom length masts and extensions allowing one system to cover a range of different confined space scenarios.
* The built-in primary and secondary pulleys route the lifelines of two mechanical devices for smooth, efficient rescue and work support operations.
* An integrated secondary fall arrest anchorage point provides the user with up to a 5,000 lb. rated anchor point for a self-retracting lifeline or similar fall arrest device for added safety.
* The quick mount detent style winch/SRL bracket offers extremely fast and safe mechanical device installation.
* This offset davit mast can be configured with front and back mounted winch/SRL so primary and secondary mechanical devices can be attached to the mast for added flexibility.
* A detent and knob style adjustment allows the user to adjust the system quickly and easily to site configuration without tools.
* Use this davit mast with Advanced™ portable and permanent bases for complete flexibility.
* The corrosion resistant aluminum davit masts are a fraction of the weight when compared to steel and offer quick and easy transport, set-up, dismantle and storage.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for confined space fall protection.