Product Description* Installation is completed in four simple steps : 1) attach the lifeline with carabiner to an anchorage connector 2) depress the locking button allowing cable to pay out and walk to the next anchorage 3) attach the housing/case with carabiner to the anchorage connector 4) tension the lifeline with the built-in crank handle.
* The Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch for dismantle.
* The entire EZ Line system stores in an easy to carry case meaning no more coils of unmanageable cable to deal with.
* The built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection.
* The Cable Retractable Lifeline System is 33% lighter than conventional systems.
* This unit provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span, up to 6 users per system.
Download Product Brochure
- Technical Specs
Part # 7605060 Manufacturer DBI/SALA Length 60 ft. Lifeline Material Galvanized Steel Lifeline End Snap Hook Capacity Two Person
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,229.95
Special Price $1,094.97
Regular Price: $909.95
Special Price $809.97
Regular Price: $1,319.95
Special Price $1,174.97
Regular Price: $519.95
Special Price $464.97