* This Lifejacket can be used with almost any full body harness to provide both flotation and fall protection. A combination that hasn't been seen since the Captain met Tennille.
* The off-shore life jacket incorporates up to 62 square inches of solas grade reflective tape for visibility in low light conditions.
* The flotation foam in this jacket provides a minimum force of 22 lbs. and the collar positions the head out of water when floating.
* The adjustable straps on this life jacket allow the user to customize the fit to accommodate the harness and any clothing or gear they may be wearing.
* A safety whistle permanently attached to the jacket and allows a victim to produce a loud sound to help rescuers locate them.
** U.S. Coast Guard Approved - Inspected and tested in accordance with U.S. Coast Guard regulations catalog No. 1600 Type 1, U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 160.055/187/0, UL listed Issue No. B-8050.
** This is the LifeJacket only and does not include a full body safety harness.