* The Quick-Mount System incorporates a quick-mount bracket which mates with a bracket on all DBI-SALA support structures allowing the user to attach/detach device with a detent pin and makes retrofitting easy (no additional hardware needed)
* An operator activated free wheel mode allows the drum to rotate and cable to pay-out freely as the attached worker descends or moves about (handle remains stationary)
* The free-wheel mode has a built-in overspeed brake with energy absorbing capacity (similar to self retracting lifelines) which provides secondary fall protection and added security.
* A built-in overload clutch automatically slips to prevent severe overloading or damage, it also helps prevent injury to entangled personnel during raising operations.
* Constructed from a durable medium density polyethylene with a built-in ergonomic carrying handle, this housing material reduces weight and will not dent or corrode like metal housings.
* This Winch is complete with anodized aluminum side plates, zinc plated gears and shafts, stainless steel springs and aluminum drum for superior corrosion resistance
* The swiveling self locking snap hook provides a secure connection to the load and prevents the cable from twisting for smoother operation. Complete with impact indicator enabling user to visually check to see if device has been impact loaded.
* A Reserve Lifeline System allows brake to activate and absorb energy if fall occurs at the end of the lifeline travel.
** Meets or exceeds all industry regulations including OSHA and ANSI
|Instruction Manual||Instruction Manual|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,669.95
Special Price: $1,479.97
Regular Price: $4,394.95
Special Price: $3,909.97
Regular Price: $4,379.95
Special Price: $3,899.97
Regular Price: $8,519.95
Special Price: $7,579.97
Frequently bought together