Product Description* The new sealed design keeps the critical working components (brake, power spring, energy absorber) free of dirt, grease, water, and chemicals.
* A built-in carrying handle makes transport and anchoring safe and easy. It also provides a secondary "dropped objects" protection attachment point.
* The retractable lifeline's large pivoting anchorage handle stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of connecting hardware.
* The Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces to 900 lbs for added safety.
* Cast aluminum housing and heavy guage steel end plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance.
* The self locking swivel hook with impact indicator makes connections easy, and provides a visual means of inspection and the i-Safe Intelligent Safety System is built into every unit to track inspections, control inventory, and manage information.
** Meets OSHA and ANSI requirements
Download Product Brochure
- Technical Specs
Part # 3400800 Manufacturer DBI/SALA Applicable Standards OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14 Lifeline Material Galvanized Steel Length 30 ft. Maximum Work Load 420 lbs. Re-Certifcation None Lanyard Legs Single Leg Lanyard Hooks Snap Hook Carabiner No Swivel Shackle No Boot Cover No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $2,939.95
Special Price $2,614.97
Regular Price: $4,039.95
Special Price $3,599.97