* The ComforTech Harness provides support and pressure point relief with memory foam and silicon gel in the padded shoulder straps and the twin leg pads. This harness is so comfortable you could probably fall asleep in it. Although, we wouldn't recommend that on the job.
* The straps on this harness are constructed of durable cordura fabric that can withstand the harshest work environments.
* The FallTech ComforTech Harness includes 5 points of adjustability so you can be confident you'll have the right fit every time.
* The ComforTech Universal Harness includes two lanyard keepers to store your lanyard when it's not in use. It's cute when a kid does it with a blanket, but I don't think your boss is going to like you walking around the job site with your lanyard dragging behind you everywhere you go.
* The tongue buckles on this FallTech harness are built with heavy duty materials and include 9 positions so you can find the perfect fit every time.
* This harness includes a single back d-ring.
** Max capacity of 425 lbs. (including tools)
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.