* The Journeyman Construction Harness includes a waist belt with two side positioning d-rings. These d-rings are meant for positioning only, and should not be used for fall arrest.
* The FallTech Journeyman Harness has a padded d-ring and shoulder assembly on the back of the harness in order to keep the dorsal d-ring from digging into your back and provide all day comfort.
* The Journeyman safety harness includes lanyard keepers to eliminate trip hazards and to provide a storage solution for your lanyards when you're not using them.
* This safety harness includes five points of adjustment, including friction torso adjusters, so you'll be able to find the correct fit in no time.
* The FallTech Journeyman construction harness utilizes tongue buckle leg straps with 9 adjustment points so it can handle your impressive and muscular thighs.
* This fall protection harness uses forged alloy steel hardware for extreme durability and an increased lifespan.
** The Journeyman will accommodate a 425 lb. worker capacity (including tools).
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.