* The FallTech Tradesman Harness features an adjustable chest strap, two torso straps, and two leg straps for five points of adjustment so you can find a fit that works for you.
* What are you supposed to do with your lanyard when you take a lunch break? Keep one end attached to your back d-ring and connect the other end to the provided lanyard keepers on the Tradesmen harness to keep your lanyard off of the ground and out of the way.
* All of the hardware on the Tradesman Harness is constructed from forged alloy steel for durability in rugged work environments.
* This FallTech harness comes with mating buckles for simple connection.
* This harness includes one back d-ring for fall restraint or arrest, and two side d-rings for positioning only.
** Meets all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.