Product Description* Made of high-strength tubular webbing with a shock absorbing core, so it will stand the test of time and save you money.
* This lanyard reduces fall arrest forces to under 900 pounds.
* This lanyard features a 100% tie-off which allows you to remain tied off at all times while in transition to other locations or positions. For example, when both snaps are connected to an anchor point, simply move one connection to a new anchor, then once it's connected, advance the second snap from the previous anchor to the new one. This will ensure that you are tied-off 100% of the time, so you feel 100% secure!
* Features #74N locking snaps on each end for extra security and safety.
* All French Creek tubular shock absorbing lanyards have a unique tear-away warning flag to indicate when the lanyard has been impacted. If the flag is torn away, remove the lanyard from service.
* All French Creek lanyards are rated far beyond OSHA and ANSI requirements.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Technical Specs
Part # 420A Product Use Positioning/Restraint gear is used to hold a worker in place and keep him from reaching fall hazards., Fall Arrest equipment is used when working at heights of 4 feet or more, in the event a fall occurs. Manufacturer French Creek Lanyard Hooks Snap Hook Lanyard Legs Double Leg Lanyard Material Polyester Web Shock Absorber Internal Length 6 ft.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $79.95
Special Price $69.97
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $44.97
Regular Price: $104.95
Special Price $94.97
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $79.97