* The Beamer 2000 anchor was designed for foot level as well as overhead use. When used at foot level, the Heavy Duty Shock Absorbing Lanyard MUST be used.
Smooth Operation with Impact Indicators
* Not only do the nylon bushings of this steel beam anchor provide smooth rolling across the beam, they also act as an impact indicator in the event of a a fall.
Reusable and Weather Resistant
* The Beamer 2000 steel beam anchor is an erector's dream because it's reusable, weather resistant, and durable to handle all kinds of abuse.
Installs Without Tools
* This Guardian anchor is extremely lightweight, in fact it only requires a single hand for operation. You don't even need tools to install the Beamer 2000
Resists Welding Splatter
* Another bonus, the precision machined aluminum bar that makes up this awesome anchor, resists welding splatter, keeping your anchor clean and moving smoothly.
** Meets all applicable standards for fall arrest
|OSHA Standards||Meets All Applicable|
|Flange Use||Top or Bottom Flange|
|Flange Thickness||up to 1-1/4"|
|Instruction Manual||Instruction Manual|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $229.95
Special Price: $204.97
Regular Price: $189.95
Special Price: $164.97
Frequently bought together