Product Description* The Miller Fusion Post can be used for permanent or temporary use on standing seam roof spacing up to 21.25 inches. If you forget it on the roof, no big deal, it can be used permanently.
* The clamping bolts of the standing seam roof anchor post tighten from above the base plate for easy fastening and inspection. You won't have to contort your body to install this bad boy.
* The quick set up design does not require roof penetration to sub-surface rafters or trusses, and the easy to install post reduces installation and labor costs. Some monkeys could install this anchor.
* The energy absorbing design of the Miller Fusion provides 360 degrees of protection and in the event of a fall, the post reorients itself to reduce forces on the roof structure. A secure anchor with minimal wear to your roof. What more could you ask for? Maybe the next one will have a cappuccino maker!
* The Miller Fusion Post is designed to withstand changing weather patterns, making it extremely durable. The internal components are constructed of stainless steel, and the base plate and post are zinc-plated and powder coated for extra protection. It's like it has its own little raincoat.
* The Fusion is ideal for roof inspection/maintenance, air conditioning/ventilation fan/solar panel maintenance, skylight/gutter cleaning, and the installation and maintenance of satellite dishes and communication systems. But who's counting?
* Versatile single point anchor point is available for a wide variety of industrial roof designs (Check out the similar products...)
- Technical Specs
Part # X10001 Manufacturer Miller OSHA Standards Meets All Applicable Anchor Durability Reusable/Temporary, Permanent Fasteners Included Roof Penetration No Roof Pitch up to 3/12
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $454.95
Special Price $404.97
Regular Price: $579.95
Special Price $514.97
Regular Price: $699.95
Special Price $624.97
Regular Price: $799.95
Special Price $709.97