Product Description* Not only is the Dualtech webbing of the Revolution Harness strong and durable, it also features two-toned, two sided webbing that makes it easier to put on.
* The Web finials make sure that the excess straps stay out of your way after you've properly adjusted your harness.
* The shoulder straps of the Miller Revolution adjust easily with a single hand thanks to the cam buckles.
* The Miller Revolution features PivotLink Connections that provide greater comfort and mobility with it's unique design.
* The Label Pack on this harness keeps the inspection label safe and secure so you don't damage it or lose it.
* The Revolution Harness features a comfortable back shield that minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines.
** Patent-pending DualTech webbing offers a soft, textured inside and a durable, chemical-resistant polyester outer material. Tested to 7,000 lbs. minimum tensile strength (40 percent stronger than ANSI requirements) for greater safety and longer service life.
** The Miller Revolution harnesses are rated to a 400 lbs. (181.4kg) capacity
Download Product Brochure
- Technical Specs
Part # RDT-QC-BDP/UBK OSHA Standards Meets All Applicable Manufacturer Miller Dorsal D-Ring Yes Webbing DualTech Chest Buckles Quick Connect Buckle Leg Buckles Quick Connect Buckle Waist Buckles Tongue Buckle Side D-Rings Yes Shoulder D-Rings No Chest D-Ring No Harness Belt Yes Lanyard Keepers Yes Shoulder Padding Yes Rescue Loops No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $299.95
Special Price $264.97
Regular Price: $389.95
Special Price $349.97
Regular Price: $414.95
Special Price $369.97
Regular Price: $249.95
Special Price $224.97