Product Description* The Miller Turbo Lite is an affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
* This is a compact and lightweight unit(1.9 lbs. [.86kg]) that provides 6 ft (1.8m) of working capacity lifeline.
* The Miller TurboLite attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility.
* This Retractable features higher abrasion resistance and impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability.
* The built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting.
* The TurboLite Self Retracting Lifeline requires no annual factory re-certification.
* The Miller TurboLite reduces risk and eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment when fall clearance changes.
** Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4kg) user
** Meets all applicable OSHA and Z359-2007, and CSA standards
- Technical Specs
Part # MFL-1-Z7/6FT Weight 2.5 lbs. Manufacturer Miller Applicable Standards OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14 Lifeline Material Polyester Webbing Length 6 ft. Maximum Work Load 400 lbs. Re-Certifcation None Lanyard Legs Single Leg Lanyard Hooks Snap Hook Carabiner Yes Swivel Shackle Yes Boot Cover No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- happy with purchase
Usability Durability Value
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $369.95
Special Price $329.97