* This Protecta PRO Harness features side positioning d-rings for… you know, positioning. They are not meant to be used for fall arrest.
* The PRO Harnesses by Protecta are constructed of lightweight, yet durable components to increase the harness lifespan and save you bucks.
* The improved and comfortable fit for this harness reduces worker fatigue and and increases productivity. Non-Marketing mumbo jumbo: You're workers will have one less thing to complain about.
* The Protecta PRO Harness can accommodate 420 lbs. of worker capacity (including tools) so you can keep more guys safe on the job.
* The built-in impact indicator lets you know when this harness has been in a fall and should be removed from service which speeds up inspection times.
* This harness features label covers so you can keep all of your harnesses vital information out of harms way.