In honor of Jeopardy's television debut. I thought I'd add a couple of fall protection trivia questions below. It's always a good idea to have a little refresher course. If you don't know the answer to these questions please contact us, and we'll help you learn what you need to know. Also, no need to answer in the form of a question (That's just crazy)
1. At what height is fall protection required?
2. Are body belts perfectly acceptable for fall arrest? (True / False )
3. How many pounds per worker must an anchor point be capable of supporting?
4. What are the 3 components that make up a personal fall arrest system?
5. How often should you inspect your equipment?
Answers: 1.) 6 ft 2.) False 3.)5,000 lbs. 4.) Anchor point, Connector, Harness 5.) Before each use.