As we begin to approach the season of gutter cleaning and Christmas lights, I couldn't think of a better time to go over some solid ladder safety tips. On we go.
1. Make sure that the side rails of your ladder extend at least 3 feet above the landing. (Guardian's Ladder Extender can help with that)
2. Secure your ladder at the top to a secure structure. I've got just the ladder anchor for you.
3. Make sure that your weight on the ladder will not cause it to slip. You can check this on rung number 1 or 2.
4. Inspect your ladder for broken parts. Do not use a ghetto ladder, you'll regret it.
5. Check your ladder for the recommended weight load. No one wants a tubby on a ladder... especially the ladder!
Got any tips we may have missed? Put them in the comments section already!