Super Anchor Commercial Roof Anchor - 18 in.Part Number: 1033-W
* The Super Anchor Commercial Roof Anchor can be installed on 3/4 in. CDX plywood decking or thicker, 22 gauge metal decking or thicker, or 4 in. concrete with 2,000 psi or more. Needless to say this thing is pretty damn useable.
* This Roof Anchor offers a 18 in. tall post which is welded to a 16" x 16" base. Sorry folks, just gotta give you technical mumbo jumbo here.
* The Hot Dip Galvanized Steel that makes this anchor possible is extremely durable and perfect for permanent application to withstand the weather. Just like that old set of rubbers you used to have. I'm of course referring to rain jackets here people.
* This anchor can be used to create a horizontal lifeline system for maximum mobility on a huge roof. Want to sprint from one end of the roof to another, get a lifeline system.
* This anchor can be used for window washing applications when using the provided window washing installation instructions.
* Window Washing suspension requires 2 anchors for the worker to tie off to – one anchor supports the workers equipment and one anchor is used for the safety lifeline or fall arrest equipment.
NOTE: The State of California has unique requirements for window washing anchors. Please see the Super Anchor CAL-OSHA Window Washing Anchors.
** IWCA 1-14.1 Window Washing compliant (When using provided window washing installation instructions)
** Designed for flat and low sloped roof applications.
** Meets or Exceeds OSHA Fall Protection Anchor Standards when used according to manufacturer's instructions.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***