French Creek Controlled Descent DevicePart Number: 199D
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* There are so many uses for this Controlled Descent Device by French Creek. Some common uses are: window washing, exterior building maintenance, tower erection, bridge construction, escaping from emergency equipment like cranes, buckets, or towers, and also in many rescue/recovery situations.
*T his handy gadget easily connects to a full body safety harness with the attached carabiner. Please Check out the many great choice available on this site.
* Used on a single 7/16" piece of approved rope, the operator can install the device at any point along the rope.
* As the control lever on the device is moved, friction on the rope decreases and the device will descend. As a protective measure, when the lever is unintentionally fully pressed or fully released, as in a panic situation, the friction increases and the descent is stopped.
* The controlled descent device can also be inverted and attached to the anchor, to be operated by rescue personnel, to lower another individual.
* The system comes in standard 50' length increments.
* This system is so fun to use that you'll feel like a kid again.
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.