Miller Floor Mount SleevePart Number: DH-7ZP/
Mounts to horizontal concrete or steel structures
One of the easiest mounting sleeves to use, this system installs directly into horizontal concrete or steel structures. It's easy to understand right? I don't want to insult your intelligence.
Zinc-plated steel construction
The zinc plating with a CS-500 sealant finish providing corrosion resistance similar to hot-dip galvanizing. Ipso Facto, your mounting equipment will be around for years to come, like that annoying relative that just won't pass away.
Use with Miller One Piece Adjustable Mast
This mounting sleeve is designed to be used with the Miller adjustable mast as a complete unit. Buy one mast, and collect all of your favorite bases and mounting sleeves. Like heavy baseball cards!
* Includes PVC liner
* Each installation MUST be approved to local standards by qualified engineer
* Structure and mounting hardware must be capable of withstanding 90,000 lbs. moment and a 5,000 lb. vertical load.
* All welding is to be carried out by qualified personnel
* If base material does not meet minimum requirements, reinforcements MUST be added to meet the minimum requirements.
* Minimum design factor 4:1