*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The DBI-SALA Rollgliss R550 Escape Unit offers fast and reliable emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas that require minimal training for added safety.
* Fully automatic controlled descent enables fast, safe and effective descent at 2-3 ft. per second with no manipulation required by the user for complete ease of use.
* The DBI-SALA Rollgliss R550's bi-directional design enables multiple rescues so as one end of the lifeline descends, the other ascends ready for another rescue.
* The 100 ft. super static kernmantle rope lifeline is lightweight, yet extremely strong and durable and incorporates a snap hook at each end for multiple rescues.
* Rated for up to 1,640 feet height for one user, 575 ft. for two users, the unique design accommodates one user at 310 lbs or two users totaling 620 lbs for added job site flexibility.
* The compact and lightweight design provides fast installation and easy operation enabling efficient and effective rescue.
* High strength aluminum and stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant for an extended service life.
* Integrated rope ears allow for greater descent speed control in assisted rescues for added safety.
* A dual brake design allows for automatic descent with added security, safety, and peace of mind.
* This system is equipped with i-Safe™ an integrated RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections and tracking safety equipment.
* This kit also contains a 4 ft. anchor sling, two carabiners, and a carrying bag
** Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations for fall protection rescue and descent.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.