DBI-SALA Exofit Construction HarnessPart Number: 1108500
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Exofit Construction safety harness features a sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings for added comfort and versatility. The back D-ring is for connecting to a fall protection system and the side D-rings are for work positioning.
* The Exofit Construction Harness incorporates a breathable Aero-Spacer Dri-Lex lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable.
* The wrap around no-tangle design of the Exofit safety harness slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding, and security.
* The ergonomic design incorporates shoulder, hip, and leg padding that always stay in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction.
* One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting, and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit. Adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
* Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse and features soft edging that moves with you to prevent uncomfortable rubbing or chafing.
* The Exofit Construction Harness uses coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
** Please note that the belts on the Exofit Construction Harnesses are one size bigger than the actual size of harness itself.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***