DBI-SALA First Man Up System - 8-16 ft.Part Number: 2104528
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* Free climb steel structures while maintaining 100% fall protection
Allows the user to free climb a steel structure and perform their required tasks, offering efficient and safe ascent or descent.
* Installs anchor and lifeline to top of steel structure from the ground
Allows the user to attach a fall protection system to a steel structure before leaving the ground for the ultimate in safety.
* Allows user to work around obstructions
Its unique design allows the user to move around and over nearby obstructions while they climb without ever having to attach and detach for fast, productive climbing.
* Pole adjusts from 8 to 16 ft. (2.4-4.8m)
Adjustable pole provides versatility and ease of use when anchoring a lifeline overhead to various height structures.
* 3 ft. (0.9m) pass-thru type tie-off adaptor
Extremely versatile anchors are simply choked-off to the anchorage structure, providing a fast, efficient and safe tie-off. Provide your lifeline and use the device to attach to anchor.
* Tie-off adaptor installation/removal tool
Provides a fast and easy way to install a tie-off adaptor overhead to the steel structure and retrieve it when the job is complete.
* Snap hook attachment/removal tool
Provides a fast and easy way to attach a snap hook and lifeline to an overhead tie-off adapter and disconnect it when the job is complete.
* Carrying bag for easy transport and storage
Provides fast and easy transport and protects the gear during storage.