Miller Fusion Membrane Roof Anchor Post - 5.5 to 10.5 in.Part Number: X10031
* This Miller Fusion Roof Anchor is designed for membrane or built-up roof designs and can accommodate a built-up thickness of between 5.5 to 10.5 inches thick.
* The toggle kit is easy to install and fastens through the membrane, insulations, and into metal sheathing, wood sheathing, or concrete. Talk about eliminating the middle man.
* The quick set up design does not require roof penetration to sub-surface rafters or trusses, and the easy to install post reduces installation and labor costs. Some monkeys could install this anchor.
* The energy absorbing design of the Miller Fusion provides 360 degrees of protection and in the event of a fall, the post reorients itself to reduce forces on the roof structure. A secure anchor with minimal wear to your roof. What more could you ask for? Maybe the next one will have a cappuccino maker!
* The Miller Fusion Post is designed to withstand changing weather patterns, making it extremely durable. The internal components are constructed of stainless steel, and the base plate and post are zinc-plated and powder coated for extra protection. It's like it has its own little raincoat.
* The Fusion is ideal for roof inspection/maintenance, air conditioning/ventilation fan/solar panel maintenance, skylight/gutter cleaning, and the installation and maintenance of satellite dishes and communication systems. But who's counting?
* Versatile single point anchor point is available for a wide variety of industrial roof designs
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***