MSA EVOTECH® Positioning Harness w/ Tongue BucklesPart Number: 10105933
* A unique and patent-pending leg strap design keeps your leg straps in place to increase mobility and comfort.
* The webbing of this harness is coated with a NanoSphere® coating to repel dirt, oil, grease, moisture, and Cheetos dust.
* The shoulder pads include a non-binding edge to reduce neck chafing. Everyone hates chafing. I even feel a bit uncomfortable typing the word chafing.
* Variable width webbing on the sub-pelvic strap provides 50% more surface area for better weight distribution and comfort. Which means, it feels nice on your bum.
* Dual sided webbing (Red/Outside & Black/Inside) helps you keep your harness untangled for easier donning.
* This harness has a patent-pending web management system to store your excess webbing. Seriously, it's rude just to leave your extra webbing hanging out.
* The webbing on this harness has integrated reflective webbing to increase visibility in low light environments. Visibility... party of one.
* This harness includes side positioning or hip d-rings allowing for two handed work while staying tied-off safely.
* The tongue buckle leg straps are super easy to use. Unless, of course, you've never used a belt before. In that case, your pants may be too tight.
** Meets all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses as well as ANSI Z359.1