DBI-SALA Mobile Rope Grab for 5/8" RopePart Number: 5000335
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The unique design of this trailing rope grab is less sensitive to rope variations, allowing it work smoothly on worn rope without lock-ups.
* This mobile rope grab automatically follows the worker to provide freedom of movement without stopping to adjust your positioning.
* This rope grab utilizes both inertia and cam locking system for for added security, even if the operator holds the device open in a panic situation.
* The DBI-SALA Rope Grab reduces the impact forces generated during a fall.
* The corrosion resistant stainless steel construction makes this grab very durable.
* This system is designed to work with 5/8 in. diameter rope and can be installed or removed from any point on the lifeline.
** Designed to be used with 3 ft. EZ Stop II Shock Absorbing Lanyard (1220007)
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359