Super Anchor Max X-Line Pneumatic Vertical Lifeline - 30 ft.Part Number: 4070
** This Lifeline Ships FREE via UPS Ground to the lower 48 States!**
* This vertical lifeline combines a pneumatic air-tool hose and a deluxe 12 strand lifeline into one totally awesome package. A combination like this hasn't been seen since Sonny met Cher!
* This lifeline increases production time and safety by combining both lines into one. As a result, tripping hazards are cut in half and you won't be tangled in a mess of rope like a jackass.
* With the cutback of tripping hazards your free to get your job done efficiently instead of spending your time complaining about the gear that keeps getting in your way.
* The Super Anchor lifelines are extremely durable, and are made out of the same rope used by salt water crab fishermen. It's as strong as your Grandma's apple cider.
* The super grab slides easily along the lifeline and uses a Prussic knot which grabs within inches under the force of a fall. The real beauty is that this rope grab will maintain a grip on the lifeline even if the rope is wet, frozen, or caked with mud.
* The pneumatic hose is constructed of 1/4" polyurethane braided tubing with a max psi @ 250 lbs.
** Meets or Exceeds all OSHA vertical lifeline standards when used according to manufacturer's instructions.