Effortlessly Slides Across Beam
* The Glyder 2 provides complete horizontal mobility and effortlessly slides across the beam on its wear pads, eliminating metal-to-metal contact.
Multiple Tie-Off Points
* With this anchor you can tie-off overhead or at your feet (You must use the Force 2 shock absorbing lanyard when used at your feet)
No Pin Installation
* The DBI Glyder 2 features an integrated ratcheting adjustment system which provides quick and easy installation and removal. NO MORE PINS AND CHAINS!
* The unique guarded locking mechanism protects the beam anchor from accidental disengagement and the dual beam grip adjustment prevents twisting and turning as it moves along the beam.
* The Glyde 2 is extremely lightweight at only 3.7 lbs (1.66 kg), with a user capacity of 420 lbs. (189 kg) and a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbs (22kn).
** Features replaceable synthetic wear pads
** Fits flange 3-1/2" to 14" wide and up to 1-1/4" thick
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 and EN795
Download Product Brochure