Product Description10,000 lb. Anchor Point
* This 10,000 lbs. capacity anchor is designed for single worker connection. One person maximum.
Cured Concrete Installation
* The 10K Concrete Anchor is designed to be used in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 3000 psi.
* Installation of the 10K Concrete Anchor is easy, simply compress spring and insert cable shaft into hole. No tools necessary.
* Guardian's 10K Concrete Anchor is constructed of non corrosive materials to increase the lifespan of this temporary anchor point.
* The Concrete Anchor can be used for vertical or overhead applications making it pretty resourceful.
Horizontal Lifeline Ready
* The 10K Concrete Anchor can be used with a cable horizontal lifeline system.
* This anchor requires 3/4" hole diameter that's a minimum of 3" deep.
** Meets all applicable standards for fall arrest
- Technical Specs
Part # 00236 Manufacturer Guardian OSHA Standards Meets All Applicable Anchor Durability Reusable/Temporary Fasteners Not Required Concrete Installation 3000 PSI or Better Hole Size 3/4"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $159.95
Special Price $144.97
Regular Price: $294.95
Special Price $259.97
Regular Price: $149.95
Special Price $129.97
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $44.97