Pre-Installed Pass Thru Top for Horizontal Lifeline
* This anchor includes a pre-installed Pass Thru Top for creating a horizontal lifeline system, which can be removed and reused.
Create a 120 ft. Lifeline System
* Using the CB-12 Pass Thru system you can create a maximum lifeline span of 120' with anchors placed every twenty feet.
4 Workers in Fall Restraint
* This Pass Thru System for the CB-12 roof anchor provides attachment for up to 4 workers in fall restraint and a single worker in fall arrest.
Permanent Anchor for Wood, Steel, Concrete
* The CB-12 Roof anchor is a permanent anchor designed for wood, steel, and concrete applications.
* The universal baseplate of the CB anchor fits easily into most applications eliminating unnecessary headaches.
Durable Galvanized Finish
* The CB-12 includes a durable galvanized finish to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
* The fasteners for wood and steel applications are provided with this anchor for hassle free installation.
Higher Tie-Off Point
* The post of the CB-12 extends past roofing substrate to keep the attachment point high enough so it's still accessible after the roof is complete.
Works With Off the Shelf Flashing Kits
* The Guardian CB-12's round post works with most off-the-shelf flashing kits to create a weatherproof system.
** Meets all applicable standards for fall arrest