* Vertical lifeline anchor point
* Stays tight, while always remaining simple to untie
* Easy instructions for tie-off
* To use, install rope through the Rope Anchor according to the provided instructions, and either connect it with a compatible carabiner to a separate anchorage connector, or loop around a compatible anchor point and pull the rope through the Rope Anchor to create a self-contained system.
* The Rope Anchor is certified to withstand loads up to 5,000 pounds.
* It's made from lightweight and corrosion resistant aluminum and is incredibly simple to use.