Single Point Tie-Off For Fall Arrest
* The Parapet Anchor System can be used as a single point tie-off anchor for fall arrest.
Durable Reusable System
* This durable, reusable, and versatile system includes a safety pin for secure setup and is reinforced for long life.
Works With Guardrail Post
* This Parapet anchor system works with the 52" Universal Guardrail Post.
Works With Lanyards and Retractables
* The Parapet Anchor System is rated for 5000lbs. and can be used with shock absorbing lanyards and retractables.
Can be Used In Horizontal Lifeline System
* Workers can incorporate a Horizontal Rope Lifeline System up to a 20ft. span for increased mobility for one worker only.
* By using the adjustable screw, this Parapet Guardrail Clamp can adjust to wall widths between 4" and 15"
** Meets OSHA standards for guardrail and an anchor point
** Only one option in use at a given time. For example: You can not use the guardrail system while using the single point tie-off or use an HLL system while using the guardrail system, etc.
Material: Zinc coated steel
Dimensions: 28" (L) x 16" (H)
Weight: 31 lbs.
Max. spacing: 8'