Product Description* The high impact-resistant nylon housing is designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability and can withstand the harsh rigors of the toughest applications.
* The Falcon's corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
* The Miller Falcon features a unique side payout design that reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
* The smooth, quiet operation of the Falcon makes this retractable a dream to use because it is designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue.
* The Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
* The visual load indicator lets you know when this retractable has been in a fall and the unit must be removed from service.
* The Miller Falcon Self Retracting Lifeline requires no annual factory re-certification which lowers the cost of ownership. (Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification.)
** Rated for up to a 400 lb. (181.4kg) user when using a SofStop shock absorber
** Due to the "made to order" nature of the product, this item is NOT returnable.
Download Product Brochure
- Technical Specs
Part # MP20SS-Z7/20FT Manufacturer Miller Applicable Standards OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.14 Lifeline Material Stainless Steel Length 20 ft. Maximum Work Load 310 lbs. (400 lbs. with shock absorber) Re-Certifcation None Lanyard Legs Single Leg Lanyard Hooks Snap Hook Carabiner Yes Swivel Shackle Yes Boot Cover No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,024.95
Special Price $909.97