* The aluminum hardware on the EVOTECH LITE Harness decreases the overall weight of the harness by 20%. Take a load off and enjoy the all day comfort of the EVOTECH LITE.
* This harness includes side positioning or hip d-rings to allow for two handed work while staying safely tied-of
* The webbing of this harness is coated with a NanoSphere® coating to repel dirt, oil, grease, moisture, and pizza stains.
* A unique and patent-pending leg strap design keeps your leg straps in place to increase mobility and comfort.
* The shoulder pads include a non-binding edge to reduce neck chafing. Everyone hates chafing. I even feel a bit uncomfortable typing the word chafing.
* Variable width webbing on the sub-pelvic strap provides 50% more surface area for better weight distribution and comfort.
* The EVOTECH LITE features breathable padding with moisture sucking material to help keep you cool and dry.
* Dual sided webbing (Red/Outside & Black/Inside) helps you keep your harness untangled for easier donning.
* This harness has a patent-pending web management system to store your excess webbing. Seriously, it's rude just to leave your extra webbing hanging out.
* Web finials keep your straps from fraying at the ends and they simplify threading through buckles.
* The webbing on this harness includes reflective components to increase visibility in low light environments. It's like becoming a mini beacon.
** Meets all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses as well as ANSI Z359.1