DBI-SALA Cynch-Lok Fall Restricting Device for Distribution Poles - WebPart Number: 1204075
* Lightweight pole climbing design
Allows the user to easily hitch-hike poles (move or jump the strap upwards) and move past obstacles without difficulty.
* For distribution pole sizes 5.5" dia. 17.5" circ. (14/45cm) minimum, 18.5" dia/58" circ. (47/147cm) maximum.
The Large range allows the user to attach to a variety of different sized poles without exchanging straps - a larger transmission pole strap is available.
* Extremely durable pole strap with wear indicator
A neoprene impregnated nylon strap is highly abrasion resistant for added longevity, and an indicating core will alert the user if the device is worn enough to replace.
* One-handed effortless adjustment
The exterior strap has a simple slide into place roller adjustment allowing the user to adjust to the pole's diameter during a climb with one hand.
* Pinch-free ergonomic grips
Strap ends give you a comfortable gripping location, away from potential pinch hazards - user can use a standard hitch-hiking motion without substantial effort.
* Stopping cleat and carabiner
Specially designed cleated plate and carabiner help restrict a fall during a cut-out by gripping the pole when the strap itself "cynches."
* Durable polyester web
Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
* Lightweight and durable rope adjuster
Easy to use torsion spring for greater strength and enhanced mobility, allows the user to position comfortably on the pole.
* Modular design with field replaceable straps
The exterior portion of the strap can be exchanged for different lengths, depending on the type and size of pole you're climbing eliminating the need for multiple systems.
* Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
A Velcro® cover protects lanyard labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.