DBI-SALA Adjust-A-Net Personnel Netting System - 25 ft. x 50 ft.Part Number: 4100402
* It's easy to reduce sag with the quick-adjust buckle releases.
* The 3-1/2" mesh is the smallest in the industry for increased protection, and has a specially developed coating which protects it from the damaging effects of UV light, resists abrasion, and securely bonds all convergent points.
* Adjust-A-Net's long wearing, high-tenacity nylon has been tested to withstand a force greater than 17,500 foot-pounds and complies with ANSI and OSHA regulations
* Inspection-ready test cords serve as a built in indicator and allow for the evaluation of Adjust-A-Net's structural integrity.
* The rugged steel snap hooks are placed every 48 inches and feature staggered spacing on opposite sides that allow you to fold the net to any size you may need.
* Adjust-A-Net comes with an attached debris liner for added workplace safety
* Four net sizes adjust to fit any size or shaped environment, eliminating the need for numerous multiple sized nets.
* Shrink Adjust-A-Net down for compact areas or expand to full size. Snap them together for the largest areas. Reduce one side or the other for long, narrow applications. Adjust-A-Net's easily adjustable straps allow you to adjust any size net down to 50% of its original size
* With Adjust-A-Net, custom or multiple single sized nets are no longer necessary.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***