DBI-SALA Concrete Anchor Strap w/ D-RingPart Number: 2100050
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. with orders over $100 ***
* This disposable anchor strap is designed to provide a temporary anchorage on concrete forms
* Installation is a breeze. Simply, slip the loop end of the DBI-SALA Concrete Anchor Strap over the rebar, concrete is then poured on top of the loop and wear pad. Once concrete sets, a safe 5,000 lb. fall arrest anchorage point exists.
* The removal of this anchor is as simple as simple can be. When you're finished with the anchor, simply cut the strap and discard it. A trained bear could handle that.
* The concrete anchor strap is constructed of durable 1-3/4" polyester webbing with a full length outer wear pad for abrasion resistance.
* The forged alloy steel D-ring provides a compatible connection point for both lanyards or self retracting lifelines.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***