DBI-SALA ExoFit STRATA Construction HarnessPart Number: 1112535
* The LIFTech™ weight distribution system distributes the weight that usually sits on your shoulders down to your hips to save you from back pain and fatigue. You know, so you can get more stuff done.
* A PolarMesh™ back pad allows greater airflow to your back for superior breathability that keeps you cool, even during the hottest days of the year.
* An EZ-Link™ SRL adapter allows you to attach a personal SRLwhile keeping your dorsal D-ring available for lanyards, SRls, or rescue.
* The Tri-Lock Revolver™ quick connect buckles adjust quickly and lock the web into place while eliminating loose ends.
* A Stand-up Tech-Lite™ aluminum dorsal D-ring has a patented spring-loaded design that keeps the D-ring pointed up for easier and safer connections.
* The Strata Harness features a body belt/hip pad with thermoformed EVA padding for added lumbar support and Tech-Lite™ aluminum side D-rings for positioning.
* The extremely durable Repel™ webbing is water repellent to reduce mold and dirt build- up and is more abrasion resistant.
* Built-in lanyard keepers on the STRATA Harness provide a place to store unused lanyards and SRL hooks that break away to avoid trip hazards.
* Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters allow for simple and speedy adjustments to complete the 5-point adjustment system and provide you with the perfect fit.
* The simple rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness quickly for previous impact loads.
* This harness includes integrated suspension trauma straps so you can rest assured if a fall does occur you're safe until rescued.
* A customizable name tag allows you to personalize the harness and make it more convenient to track.
** This harness includes protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™ for recording and storing information on inspections.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for fall protection harnesses.