*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The Exofit XP Construction safety harness features a sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings for added comfort and versatility. The back D-ring is for connecting to a fall protection system and the side D-rings are for work positioning.
* The Exofit XP Construction harness is a "truly washable" harness with removable padding so you don't stink on the job.
* The state-of-the-art 3-D mesh lining of the Exofit XP Construction harness wicks moisture away, keeping you cool and delivering all-day comfort.
* The unique spring loaded "stand-up" dorsal D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections.
* The Exofit XP Construction uses an "X" design padding that wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning.
* The ergonomic design incorporates shoulder, hip, and leg padding that always stay in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction.
* One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting, and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit. Adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
* Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse and features soft edging that moves with you to prevent uncomfortable rubbing or chafing.
* The Exofit XP Construction Harness uses coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
** Please note that the belts on the Exofit Construction Harnesses are one size bigger than the actual size of harness itself.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.