DBI-SALA Lad-Saf™ Bottom Bracket for Fixed LadderPart Number: 6100090
* Bottom bracket for Lad-Saf™ fixed ladder safety system
Fast and simple do-it-yourself installation to most fixed ladders with rung clamps, bolts, and standard tools reduces overall costs.
* User installed system is fast, easy and safe
Standard tools install the bracket to a ladder, no swaging necessary with cable tensioner and saddle clips to terminate cable at the bottom.
* Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
Galvanized construction offers excellent durability and corrosion resistance for added longevity, stainless steel also available for ultimate protection in harsh environments.
* Built-in cable tension system
Integrated cable lifeline adjustment system provides a fast, easy and visual indication of a properly tensioned system.
* Complete system accommodates up to 4 workers at one time
Depending upon your rung strength, the system can handle 1, 2, 3 or 4 users for added worksite flexibility.
* Customizable to suit almost any application
Hundreds of different brackets, styles, and configurations are available to suit almost any application.
* Order top bracket, cable, cable guide and sleeve separately
Configure the system any way you want it, specific to your worksite needs for added flexibility and ease of use.