DBI-SALA Lad-Saf™ Cable Guide for Fixed LadderPart Number: 6100400
* Bypassable intermediate cable guide for Lad-Saf™ fixed ladder safety system
Prevents cable wear against the ladder and permits the climber to bypass without disconnecting for added safety and productivity.
* For systems up to 199 ft. (60.6 m) in length
Simple design prevents lifeline from damage, for systems over 200 ft. in length order model 6100515.
* Fits rungs up to 1-1/8" (2.85 cm) diameter
Depending upon your rung strength, the system can handle 1, 2, 3 or 4 users for added work site flexibility.
* One guide is needed every 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Protects the cable from rubbing on abrasive objects during adverse weather conditions.
* Non-metallic guide prevents metal-to-metal contact
Allows cable lifeline to rest in a polyurethane guide slot, preventing abrasion with the structure.
* Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized mounting hardware
Galvanized construction offers excellent durability and corrosion resistance for added longevity, stainless steel also available for ultimate protection in harsh environments.
* Fast, easy and safe installation
Fast and simple do-it-yourself installation to most fixed ladders with rung clamps, bolts and standard tools reducing overall costs.
* Order top and bottom brackets, cable and sleeve separately
Configure the system any way you want it, specific to your work site needs for added flexibility and ease of use.