DBI-SALA Lad-Saf™ Top Bracket for Fixed Ladder (Discontinued)Part Number: 6116280
* Top bracket for Lad-Saf™ fixed ladder safety system up to 499 ft. (152.1 m)
Fast and simple do-it-yourself installation to most fixed ladders with rung clamps, bolts and standard tools reduces overall costs.
* User installed system is fast, easy and safe
Standard tools install the bracket to a ladder, no swaging necessary with strand vise style termination.
* Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant galvanized construction
Galvanized construction offers excellent durability and corrosion resistance for added longevity, stainless steel also available for ultimate protection in harsh environments.
* Built-in energy absorber protects user and structure
Integrated shock absorbing top bracket reduces forces imposed on the ladder structure during a fall for added safety.
* Complete system accommodates up to 4 workers at one time
Depending upon your rung strength, the system can handle 1, 2, 3 or 4 users for added work site flexibility.
* Customizable to suit almost any application
Hundreds of different brackets, styles, and configurations are available to suit almost any application.
* Equipped with i-Safe™ and system ID tag
A stainless steel ID tag contains system information and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
* Order bottom bracket, cable, cable guide and sleeve separately
Configure the system any way you want it, specific to your worksite needs for added flexibility and ease of use.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***