DBI-SALA Rollgliss Fisk Descender DevicePart Number: 2103189
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* Descent control device for suspended work activities offers a fast and reliable rescue solution that requires minimal training for added safety.
* The manually controlled descent enables the user to lower self and tie-off the device at specific work locations for ultimate control, productivity, and safety.
* A 19" (48 cm) gentle flow configuration provides a smooth, effortless operation and protects the rope lifeline from torsional twist.
* The large radius design reduces friction providing smooth and consistent operation while reducing wear and tear to the lifeline for extended longevity.
* Extremely compact and lightweight design provides fast installation and easy operation enabling efficient and effective descent, suspension and positioning activities.
* The high strength corrosion resistant stainless steel construction will stand up to the elements for an extended service life.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards.