*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The DBI-SALA Rollgliss R350 is a rescue system with lowering functions that offer a fast and reliable rescue solution as well as raising capabilities for assisted rescue scenarios.
* The manually controlled ascent and descent enable the user to raise or lower self for ultimate control, productivity, and safety.
* The super static 50 ft. 3/8" kernmantle rope is lightweight, yet extremely strong and durable.
* A 3:1 lifting ratio configuration (2:1 to 5:1 available) reduces the overall weight and effort needed to raise and lower providing added ease of use.
* The interchangeable pulley system for the Rollgliss R350 allows a user to change hauling ratios from 2:1 to 5:1 on the fly with quick release pulleys, allowing custom rigging for different applications.
* The rope retention bar keeps the rope in constant contact with the friction control device and does not allow the rope to twist or overlap for smooth operation
* A green dot in the inspection window and a clicking sound means the pulley is ascending versus descending for ultimate control.
* The compact and lightweight design of this rescue system ensure fast installation and easy operation to enable efficient and effective rescue and positioning activities.
* The aluminum and stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant for an extended service life.
* This r350 system includes everything you'll need for efficient rescues such as anchor straps, aluminum carabiners, pulleys and a rope control device for expanded operation, safety, and versatility.
** Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations for fall protection rescue and descent.
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.