DBI-SALA Rollgliss R520 Rescue and Descent Device - 400 ft. (Discontinued)Part Number: 3305044
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The DBI-SALA Rollgliss R520 Rescue and Descent Device offers fast and reliable emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas that require minimal training for added safety.
* Fully automatic controlled descent enables fast, safe and effective descent at 2-3 ft. per second with no manipulation required by the user for complete ease of use.
* The DBI-SALA Rollgliss R520's bi-directional design enables multiple rescues so as one end of the lifeline descends, the other ascends ready for another rescue.
* The 400 ft. or 3/8" super static kernmantle rope lifeline is lightweight, yet extremely strong and durable and incorporates a snap hook at each end for multiple rescues.
* The compact and lightweight design provides fast installation and easy operation enabling efficient and effective rescue.
* High strength aluminum and stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant for an extended service life.
* Integrated rope control ears allow for greater descent speed control in assisted rescues for added safety.
* A dual redundant brake design allows for automatic descent with added security, safety, and peace of mind.
* This system is equipped with i-Safe™ an integrated RFID identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections and tracking safety equipment.
* This kit also contains an anchor sling, carabiners and a carrying bag
** Meets or exceeds all OSHA regulations for fall protection rescue and descent.