DBI-SALA Saflok Concrete Wedge AnchorPart Number: 2100085
* The DBI-SALA Saflok Concrete Anchor is portable and reusable to lower the overall cost of ownership, and it can be removed and re-installed in a new location for job site flexibility.
* The quick-release plug provides immediate anchor removal, which boost productivity and virtually eliminates the need for tools while removing the anchor.
* The unique swiveling forged steel ring provides a safe and compatible tie-off point for your personal fall arrest system.
* This concrete anchor features protection against damage caused by grinding against the concrete lip of the hole, which increases the lifespan of this unit.
* The Saflok Wedge Anchor for concrete is constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for added durability.
** This anchor requires a 3 inch deep 3/4" inch hole.
** The concrete must be at least 5 inches thick and have a minimum compressive strength of 3,000 psi.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for Fall Protection Anchors.