DBI-SALA Saflok Toggle Anchor for Concrete & SteelPart Number: 2100101
*** This item Ships FREE via Ground Shipping to the Continental U.S. ***
* The DBI-SALA Saflok Toggle Anchor is portable and reusable to lower the overall cost of ownership, and it can be removed and re-installed in a new location for job site flexibility.
* This unique anchor also includes a toggle position indicator to let you know when the anchor has been properly seated.
* The quick-release plug provides immediate anchor removal, which boost productivity and virtually eliminates the need for tools while removing the anchor.
* The swiveling forged steel ring provides a safe tie-off point for your personal fall arrest system.
* The Saflok Toggle Anchor is constructed of corrosion resistant materials for added durability.
** Precast concrete must have a minimum compressive strength of 5,000 psi.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA Standards for Fall Protection Anchors.