DBI-SALA SalaLift II Tripod Rescue SystemPart Number: 8300030
* This kit features a UL classified 7' aluminum tripod.
* Designed for durability and light weight, the tripod is easy to set up and transport.
* The rescue system comes complete with quick mount bracket for Salalift II winch attachment.
* The Salalift II winch is designed for raising, lowering, work support or personnel rescue and includes 60 ft. of Galvanized Steel Cable.
* The Salalift II is manually operated, simply rotate the handle to raise or lower personnel or materials. Gear ratio is 6:1 with an average lifting speed of 12.75 ft/min. (no power source is required)
* Constructed from a durable medium density polyethylene with a built-in ergonomic carrying handle, this housing material reduces weight and will not dent or corrode like metal housings.
* Packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with DBI-SALA quality.
** Rated working load is 350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs. for fall arrest