DBI-SALA SecuraSpan I-Beam Horizontal Lifeline System - 60 ft.Part Number: 7400460
* The I-Beam stanchions adjust onto the beam from the top of the beam and fits flanges 6 to 12 inches wide and up to 2.25 inches thick.
* The SecuraSpan System is extremely lightweight and portable for fast and easy handling, installation, and storage to increase worker productivity.
* The SecuraSpan can be used in single or multi-span systems for complete customization depending upon the clearance below the work area and overall length needed.
* This horizontal lifeline system includes pass-thru 100% tie-off protection when using intermediate brackets to provide continuous connection, complete mobility and 100% protection.
* The integrated DBI-SALA Zorbit energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker to safe levels, minimizes fall clearances, and protects your structure.
* DBI-SALA's SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System allows a capacity of 2 workers per span, with a maximum of 6 workers on multi-span systems for added jobsite flexibility.
* The durable construction of the SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline is extremely rugged zinc and it's zinc plated carbon steel provides corrosion resistance for longer service life.
* This system includes two stanchions, cable assembly, and a Zorbit Energy Absorber.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***