DBI-SALA SecuraSpan Rebar/Shear Stud Horizontal Lifeline System - 60 ft.Part Number: 7400660
* The SecuraSpan System is extremely lightweight and portable for fast and easy handling, installation, and storage to increase worker productivity.
* The Rebar/Shear Stud Horizontal Lifeline System and Bases fit 1/2” to 1” diameter (#4 to #8 rebar) and 4” to 12” center to center. Tie-off point before decking or other fall protection is available on pre-stressed concrete beams with rebar or shear studs.
* The Stanchions are adjustable from vertical 20 degrees left or right for easy passage, or completely horizontal for transportation to jobsite.
* The SecuraSpan can be used in single or multi-span systems for complete customization depending upon the clearance below the work area and overall length needed.
* This horizontal lifeline system includes pass-thru 100% tie-off protection when using intermediate brackets to provide continuous connection, complete mobility and 100% protection.
* The integrated DBI-SALA Zorbit energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker to safe levels, minimizes fall clearances, and protects your structure.
* DBI-SALA's SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System allows a capacity of 2 workers per span, with a maximum of 6 workers on multi-span systems for added jobsite flexibility.
* The durable construction of the SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline is extremely rugged zinc and it's zinc plated carbon steel provides corrosion resistance for longer service life.
* This system includes two stanchions, two tie-back-bases, cable assembly, and a Zorbit Energy Absorber.
** Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI.
*** This item does not qualify for free shipping ***
*** Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship this item outside of the United States. ***